Welcome to the South Africa Aupair Information Hub.
Here we will outline the requirements and processes for the South African Pathway to Germany.
- Aged between 18 and 26
- Matriculation Certificate
- German Language to a level of A1 or higher
- Verifiable Character References
- Verifiable Childcare References
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver's Licence (optional)
Our intake process begins with an intake interview. This is where we get to know you better, as well as verify that you meet the minimum entry requirements. Intake interviews are held via WhatsApp/Zoom.